- Domestic Violence at Work
- Parliamentary Procedure - Running an Effective Meeting
- Member Engagement - Member Action
- Leadership Essentials for Executive Members (open to Atlantic Region Labour Council Presidents ONLY)
Registration Fess (Courses Registration, including accommodations and meals):
- $699 for single accommodations
- $599 for shared accommodations
- $999 for single accommodations plus spouse/guest (18+)
- $299 for course & meals only (no accommodations)
Registration for our Canadian Labour Congress Atlantic Region courses include breakfast, lunch, dinner and breaks, accommodations and all course material. Participants (except for $299 registration) will have full access to the fitness center and pool at St. FX University throughout the week.
Education Scholarship: The Canadian Labour Congress - Atlantic Region is offering a LIMITED NUMBER of scholarships to eligible delegates from Newfoundland and Labrador. Preference will be given to a member that is part of a smaller local. Please complete the application and return it on or before May 3, 2019 at 5:00pm AST. A selection committee will review each essay and determine the successful delegates. Winners will be contacted by email before May 17, 2019.
Schedule for the Week:
On-site registration will open at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 22, 2019 followed by an evening plenary session with keynote address at 7:00 p.m. Courses will begin the next morning (on Sunday, June 23rd) and will run until 12:00 pm (Noon) on Wednesday, June 26th.
Deadline to Register: May 1st at 5:00pm AST
For mor information, contact the Atlantic Regional Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-455-2965.