Student Guide – Recreation
There are several outdoor heated pools and two indoor pools. The outdoor pools are open daily from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm for adults and until 10:00 pm for children. Bathing suits can be purchased at the hotel gift shop. The hotel will be distributing a letter outlining the pool policy at registration. It has been developed in conjunction with the CLC, and we request that everyone comply with it.
WATER SAFETY RULES:
- Pools are used at your own risk.
- No lifeguards are on duty.
- Use extreme care when diving into the pool and ensure the area is clear of other swimmers.
- NO GLASSWARE, of any kind, is allowed anywhere in the pool area. Anyone doing so will be required to leave.
- No horseplay of any kind on pool decks.
The Islands Bar is located in the lobby and is open daily. Discounts are available to CLC participants on Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evening.
For those of you enthusiastic about the early morning hours, coffee and tea will be available before breakfast in the hotel lobby. The walk along the lake shore is very “refreshing” and is reasonably well lit. It’s not an organized activity, however, so you may want to organize your own walking or jogging partners for companionship and safety.
There is a fitness centre/weight room available, open at 6:30 am daily. It is located off the hallway leading from the Lobby area to the Copper Room.